In the company MAS d.o.o. We are aware of the importance of the protection of personal data, therefore, in line with the new regulation on the protection of personal data (shorter: GDPR) adopted by the European Union. The Regulation specifies how your data is collected and stored, and allows you to see them and request to delete... etc. Below are the explanations on the safety of your data, rights.
The above clarifications apply to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by MAS Ltd (operator) or performed on behalf of the controller.
The personal data operator
Information about the operator:
Partizanska cesta 123
VAT number: SI16635876
Registration number: 2138298000
What types of personal data are processed?
-Basic contact details for delivery (name and surname, address, phone number, e-mail address)
-Data for processing the order (purchase item, price, payment method, date of payment, information on complaints, invoice information, etc.).
-Data on the analysis of the use of our website and the response to our electronic messages.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal information in the following cases:
- where it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (eg. Issuing invoices for goods);
- when processing your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract (delivery of goods, responding to inquiries ... etc)
- If you gave consent for a specific purpose of the processing your personal data (you can always cancel the consent - the process below).
What are the purposes of processing your personal information
- communicate with you about our services and respond to your inquiries;
- the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- to regulate legal claims (complaints) and to resolve disputes;
- for statistical analysis of sales of articles and the use of our website;
- marketing communication (sending e-mail);
Where we store your personal information and who can handle it
Personal data is carefully stored in electronic form and adequately insured, and only authorized persons have access to them.
-Employed (only certain employed persons)
-Contractors: software solution providers, marketing and delivery companies.
We only provide necessary personal data for processing and executing the contract to our contractors, but they mustn't process data for their own purposes, and are committed to their protection and confidentiality.
How long do we keep your personal information
We keep the personal data necessary for concluding and fulfilling the contract (processing of the contract) for 5 years from the execution of the contract (completed delivery procedure).
We keep the data of registered users until they remove our user account from our website.
After the expiration of the retention period, we will delete personal data.
We will keep the personal information which we received on the basis of your consent until you inform us that you no longer agree with the storage and processing of your personal data.
What are your rights in the field of personal data protection?
- Right to delete/forget - at any time you have the right to require the administrator to correct or supplement your personal information. Whenever you can request information about the information collected by the controller or the immediate removal of your personal data. In case of correction, addition or removal of your personal information, we must inform you.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data - at any time you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in the case of of their inaccuracy, illegality, termination of the purpose of processing or the submission of an objection.
- Right to challenge - any use of your personal information for promotional purposes requires your explicit consent. In case that you receive information or commercial promotional content on the basis of consent, you may at any time written request to terminate the use of your data for that purpose.
- The right to access personal data relating to you - at any time you have the right to revoke a consent for the processing of personal data. You can revoke the right for a particular purpose or for all purposes of processing personal data with which you have consented.
You can revoke a given consent:
- at the end of every promotional email you receive from us,
-in the user profile, if you are logged on to the website,
- you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address MAS doo, Partizanska cesta 123, 6210 Sežana.
We will respond to your request regarding your personal data within 30 days.
Threat of personal data protection
Despite our efforts to protect personal information, there is a potential for invasion of our secure IT systems, or an unforeseeable mistake threatens the protection of your personal information.
In case of compromising the protection of your personal data, and in the event that the likelihood that such a threat to the protection of personal data could pose a risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you immediately.
In the event of a threat to the protection of your personal information, we will notify the competent authority within 72 hours.
Important information regarding the processing of your personal information
We commit ourselves to processing all collected data only in the context of the aforementioned management purposes. Processing of personal data and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Address any concerns, ambiguities, or the apply of your rights in the field of personal data to the operator (contact details listed at the top of the text - The personal data operator).